Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Kane_Schenn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I have a Pro2 set(PN: VMS4230P-100EUS). I used it for a few months, then I give them to a friend of mine. My friend creat a new account and added the device successfully, but the cameras cannot record video by Armed with motion detected. Cameras' Motion Detection Test is OK. 

And I have reset(press and hold that little hole) the base. And take out cameras' batteries. Still not work.

16 REPLIES 16
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the LEDs on the base showing? DO you see all devices (base and cameras) in Settings, My Devices as well as on the Devices tab?

Kane_Schenn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, there are 3 green LEDs bright on the base. I can see all my devices anywhere, and I can even test their motion detection successfully.

dsiu2902
Luminary
Luminary

Have you try to do manual record to see that works?

defritz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Camera added to system, not detecting motion or recording video.
Kane_Schenn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Live is works, but no video recorded after I pressing the record button.

dsiu2902
Luminary
Luminary

Did the live view showing being recorded at all? you should able to see a time related on the video while recording? You will see how long is being recorded also.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you using the Armed mmode or a custom one?

Kane_Schenn
Aspirant
Aspirant

The video can be recorded, there is a timer running while recording, the videos also appear in Library, but the video file is not created on the USB storage drive as usual.

Paulajo
Aspirant
Aspirant
All of my cameras stopped detecting motion as of yesterday afternoon. Rebooted everything and still nothing.
Paulajo
Aspirant
Aspirant
All of my cameras stopped detecting and recording as of 7:53 last night. I know I didn’t do anything because I was on a plane when they went down and can’t reboot because I’m traveling. Waited on Arlo’s custo service chat for close to half an hour and no one answered.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Need details starting with what the LEDs are showing as well as what mode is selected.

Paulajo
Aspirant
Aspirant
All green on the router and the cameras flash orange for movement but don’t notify or record. I have everything set the same as it has always been. This isn’t A new install. They all went down at the same time yesterday.
mcmu12
Luminary
Luminary
Not working as of last night. Have restarted everything. Still not working
Kane_Schenn
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat The three LEDs are all green and the middle one is flashing when I selected Armed mode.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

This seems to have multiple threads merged. Please restate your issue so I'm sure of what we're talking about. 3 green LEDs is good.

Kane_Schenn
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, I didn't do anything, but they came back, you modified the bug in the background?

Thanks all the same.

Discussion stats
  • 16 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation