Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
skelly1234
Guide
Guide

I cannot log in.  The 2 step verification isn't sending an email no matter what I do.  I can't get live support.  The f'n chat just runs on an on.  Does anybody have a number to call Arlo?  This is the worst system on the face of the planet.  My nextdoor stalker can get into system like butter, but I can't. 

9 REPLIES 9
Dannybear
Master
Master
Can you login to your account using the pc browser and if so do you have your email selected as the primary for the 2FA?
skelly1234
Guide
Guide

I tried to post my comments in Community Feedback, but the website is deliberately set up so no comments can be made without a label, and no labels are accepted.  At least Arlo is good at something.

It appears that Arlo has disappeared into the wind as they are no longer answering their support number, have no live chat support, and have some big time issues with their 2 part security verification (we are so surprised).  Speaking for myself, after hours of messing around, I am now without a security system, while in the middle of a big time security issue. 

I have reported Arlo to the FTC and New York Attorney General, as customers are promised lifetime support for their products, and therefore, they have violated the terms and conditions of sale.

For anyone who is interested in taking part in a class action lawsuit against Arlo regarding denial of access to customer support, please send a confidential email.

skelly1234
Guide
Guide

No, I cannot login.  I have tried the alternative "use a different method", and selected email again even though it claims it has sent an email.  I have tried from different devices, browsers, etc.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@skelly1234 wrote:

No, I cannot login.  I have tried the alternative "use a different method", and selected email again even though it claims it has sent an email.  I have tried from different devices, browsers, etc.

Check your spam folder if you haven't to make sure. 

skelly1234
Guide
Guide

No spam.  Nothing.  Not through phone app, not through laptop, nowhere.  I am invisible except to the secondary support company that I thought was Arlo which told me the only way to fix it was to buy $150-500.00 worth of software from them.  Seriously. 

dcfox1
Master
Master

@skelly1234 wrote:

No spam.  Nothing.  Not through phone app, not through laptop, nowhere.  I am invisible except to the secondary support company that I thought was Arlo which told me the only way to fix it was to buy $150-500.00 worth of software from them.  Seriously.

There is no secondary company you called scam number. Go in your app settings then  to support  for options. If you have a subscription, it will list a phone number if not chat options 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the email address selected to receive the 2FA code is correct, no spaces or anything else that would make it fail.

Scubaqn2
Aspirant
Aspirant

Agreed. Arlo support is worthless unless you have recently bought a brand new Arlo 4K camera.  The rep even admitted they are no longer providing support for older cameras. Well excuse me.  I bought a competitor's product and I'm sure I'll have no issue getting it to work. best of luck to you

dcfox1
Master
Master
  • @Scubaqn2 Not sure why you are posting multiple thread post in different threads You defiantly past 6 post of the same thing in differed model categorifies
Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation