Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

S2fun
Initiate
Initiate

I just purchased arlo pro 2. When trying to get into mode using iOS, I do not have options, it just says “getting information”....  My friend has a arlo pro and is able to go to modes, and has pencil for editing...I don’t have that option at all.  

158 REPLIES 158
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Lester_Mi,

What is the sequence of event you are performing when you get to this error? What do you mean when you say "turning camera on"? Are you manually using the on/off feature or are you trying to select armed mode? Can you provide a screenshot as well?

Lester_Mi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yesterday 18th using Apple iPhone; both cameras could be viewed in live mode. In "mode" disarmed is shown. If I select "armed" at the top of the screen orange background white txt shows The mode was not applied (4003)

If I try and select a shedulenI get the message "The schedule could not be set (4003)

If I try geofencing.."We are sorry, the system is experiencing an unexpected issue"

Today I reconnected the original cable from router to base station (I was trying a longer one as I only had 1bar showing on each camera(trying to get base station nearer cameras)

On a PC can only view in live mode both cameras. In "Mode" Disarmed is on. Can not change to Armed or Schedule by using mouse.

Logged out of pc connection.Turned iPhone back on.Can view live pictures from both cameras. In "My Devices all I see is "Getting information" on upper right of screen. It does not change

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Lester_Mi,

Can you perform a factory reset and test your system again to see if the following issue continues.

blampe76
Initiate
Initiate

I can't seem to resolve the issue. I have tried a re-sync several times, powered off an on several times, tried logging in on several IOS devices and a laptop computer with windows 10 ... no luck. I see several people having this issue. Am I missing trying something? I am stuck on disarmed which does me no good. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lester_Mi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Factory reset did nothing to alleviate the problem..getting real close to sending this all back to Amazon

pumper703
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do you do a Factory Reset
Lester_Mi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Base station factory reset.On the back of the base station to the left of on/off button is the reset.Use pin or bent paperclip
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you do this, also be sure to remove all devices in Settings, My Devices.

johnmsch
Tutor
Tutor

The latest update to the iOS App took away the motion, wifi and battery icons above each device image on the devices page.  We now have to go into the device settings to see these.  However, these icons are still above the device image when we go to the website.

WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  PLEASE BRING THESE BACK!!!!!