May I ask if you can try clearing your Arlo apps cache then try renaming your affected camera again? This is a temporary method that might work as a temporary fix until the issue is permanentely resolved.
**Also, please let me know when you tried to rename your camera again with a (rough time/date)**
This thread was entertaining and I assume Shayne is a robot but I just confirmed what redd33 said to fix the problem but it is actually much simpler than Red33 said. The problem does seem to be the granted access to someone else. I went onto the app and to the settings and selected the grant access (i only have one person listed so if you have more than one you will have to do this for all I assume). I selected the person and the then hit edit and unchecked the camera I was trying to rename and hit save. Once I did this which basically disabled them from having access to that camera I was able to rename. Once I renamed the camera and saved it I then went back and gave them access to that camera again. Mine is all fixed now. Good Luck everyone
Arlo cameras still suck! I will be getting the Lorex 4K UHD Fusion NVR Security System this summer when my contract is up.