Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
Dw4yne
Star
Star

Hss anyone else had issues this morning acceing ARLO Pro2 from PC.. Using Google Chrome or IE no luck.

36 REPLIES 36
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Working fine here on Fire Fox... ( do know an update from MS has glitched Edge in playback )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Dw4yne
Star
Star

I can't seem to log in, I do get a flash blocked error but even after allowing that I can't get in. My app works fine just nothing happens whe I click the log in button on the PC.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi Dw4yne,

Is this issue still happening to you on your pc?

Dw4yne
Star
Star

yes...

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to delete your Arlo cookies in the web browsers?

Dw4yne
Star
Star

Yes I have went as far as deleting all my cookies and cache..

geebee249
Aspirant
Aspirant
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Give us details as to what you're using, what OS, what you see, what you've tried.

Rafy_Eltuyo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can't login to web site Chrome Edge and Firefox.

windows 10

Rafy_Eltuyo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Edge click for login and nothing click a socond time and flash the screen but go back to login screen.

Firefox same.

Chrome blocked flash but after flash allowed the same.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Rafy_Eltuyo,

Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies on your computer? For Google Chrome, try the following:

• Enter the following in their browser: chrome://flags/#enable-ephemeral-flash-permission 
  • Choose disable and relaunch Google Chrome

kart56
Guide
Guide

yea having same trouble

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

kart56,

What browser are you experiencing an issue with?

slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

No issues logging into the Arlo Website and viewing live stream, but the playback of the Library viedos does not work with Windows Edge and I am just getting a Black screen that does not playback.

No issues logging into the Arlo Website and viewing live stream and playback of the Library viedos 
on Google Chrome is working normaly. Chrome Version 72.0.3592.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)

Windows 10 Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Windows Edge 44.17763.1.0
I also formated and had done a clean Windows 10 install 1 week ago.

4.png5.png6.png

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Well-known problem reported many times here. Recent MS updates broke the Arlo library viewing for Edge and IE. Chrome and Firefox work fine.

kart56
Guide
Guide

having trouble on chrome tried on edge won't open

Dw4yne
Star
Star

It's not a browser issue. Its to consistant ignorance of ARLO not building a robust website without the FLASH. ARLO needs to get rid of the insecure and out of date Flash. 

doramar
Initiate
Initiate

Same issue here since last week.  this is ridiculous spent 2.5 hours on arlo chat and followed all instructions provided & no success

kart56
Guide
Guide

chrome,firefox,edge tried everything nothing works aout ready to get differnt brand cameras

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

kart56,

What is the issue you are experiencing with your system?

kart56
Guide
Guide

I have two cameras always used chrome to login now it says new version of flash is needed when you click on it pops up allow if you jclick it you go back to login screen login and samething happens. Tried to login on edge nothing happens asme with firefox

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For Chrome, try pasting this into your URL bar:

chrome://flags/#enable-ephemeral-flash-permission

Disable the setting and restart Chrome.

J-Wo
Tutor
Tutor

I found a fix!  Download onto your PC the Android bridge app called BlueStacks (according to the web, it's safe).  Once you download BlueStacks and open it, search Google Play for the Arlo app and download it.  Log in and you can see your Arlo app inside the BlueStacks screen.  It works for me, hope it works for you!

slompochomp
Luminary
Luminary

Bluestacks is an Android emulator for computer (vertual machine) and is not a resalution for Arlo products.
Although I do use an Android emulator for testing things but I use MEmu.

If You Got Em....I'll Chew Em!

Netgear & Arlo Beta Tester
Discussion stats