Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ChrisWhigham
Tutor
Tutor

I have always had connection problems with this device but now its just become flat out unusable.

I keep getting the message that the device is offline. I know its charged up as its plugged in for CVR and I made sure to fully charge separately before troubleshooting just to make sure it wasn't the cable it was attached to.

I removed the device from my setup, resynced and it worked for exactly 1 day then stopped again. I have removed and resynced it twice but it does the same thing each time.

I'm stumped.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi ChrisWhigham,

Does your camera show any LED light when it shows offline? And what LED lights are you seeing on your Base Station when your camera is offline?

ChrisWhigham
Tutor
Tutor
There is no light on the camera. The base has solid green lights across the board, though I do have a second camera connected without issue.
halarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here. I've tried using text support and they don't have any suggestions beyond what you've described. I found the same issue discussed in these forums and on other websites. Fingers crossed we receive a solution and reassurance soon. I really love my arlo system when it works.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

ChrisWhigham,

Have you tried swapping the two cameras to see if your second camera still has problems or not?

Hi halarlo,

You mentioned you contacted our support team. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather information from you.

halarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem with all 3 cameras.

ChrisWhigham
Tutor
Tutor
I did that but no difference. However today, it started working again.... Honestly, you can't predict the availability of this system.
Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation