Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Jemima
Aspirant
Aspirant

Woke up and noticed my Base Station  had gone offline. Like gremlins tampered with it during the night. 🙂  Was fine when I went to bed. So far I’ve turned it off and on, removed and re-instated it, unplugged and re-plugged cables following ‘Troubleshooting Guidance on Arlo Web Site to no avail.  

As a last resort I’ve even reset it back to factory default, still no joy. The power light is solid green, Camera  light is blinking green. Internet  light is out completely. When I power cycle the base station, the internet light comes on (solid green) but then goes out again immediately.  I have various other devices on the same Wi-Fi Network and none of them is having connectivity issues!!!.  Model VMB4000r3, 

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jemima
Aspirant
Aspirant

UPDATE:

After fiddling with cables, plugging and re-plugging, removing and re-adding device again and again, the Base Station finally “found” the network and I was able to sync 2 other cameras to it.

However, when trying to sync 3rd camera, got message that Base Station was “offline”. Check internet connectivity status and this time, there is a green solid light. But still unable to add 3rd camera as I keep getting message that base station if offline!. Oh well...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jemima
Aspirant
Aspirant

UPDATE:

After fiddling with cables, plugging and re-plugging, removing and re-adding device again and again, the Base Station finally “found” the network and I was able to sync 2 other cameras to it.

However, when trying to sync 3rd camera, got message that Base Station was “offline”. Check internet connectivity status and this time, there is a green solid light. But still unable to add 3rd camera as I keep getting message that base station if offline!. Oh well...

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation