Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo system says no internet connection but when I restart my phone the connection is restored.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Adf6788
Follower
Follower
I keep having problems with my arlo system. When I go to check it on my mobile phone it automatically logs me out for no reason and then when I try to log back in it says there is no internet connection every time. I figured out that if I restart my phone it allows me back in but it will eventually log me back out and when I try to log in again it tells me there is no internet connection. This is the message I get even when I'm getting notifications that my cameras are taking pictures but when I go to view them it says no internet connection. So after trial and error and after multiple attempts I found out that if I restart my phone the message goes away and I can log in again and everything is fine. After a while of not using the arlo app I will eventually get the same message. That I don't have an internet connection. I know that's not the case. The internet is on the whole time. Any ideas!????
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I've seen this a few times but have no real idea why. Since it happens on a regular basis for you, I would reinstall the app (make sure it's the latest one) and see if you get the error on both WiFi as well as cell service. If only one, that may be a clue. 

WHat phone and OS version? Maybe it's something about an older device and/or OS.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation