Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo stopped working and appeared offline. Tried changing internet cable, checked ports, etc.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rcalexro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello everyone.

I have had Arlo system since last year. Never have had any problems since about 1 week ago, when all my system has stopped working, as in it appears offline. I tried many ways to repair the problem (restarted, changed the internet cable, checked if the ports are open 80 and 443) I even asked my provider to give me a static IP, and still nothing works. They are remaining offline. The base station has all the 3 leds green, the cameras are on permanent power. I don't understand what happened. I'm thinking migrating on Eufy.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rcalexro
Aspirant
Aspirant
So guys, I solved the case. Had to remove the base and cameras from the account and reattach them again. Works now. The only inconvenience is that I have them mounted at higher ground and had to take them each near the base to reconfigure. Also yes, very important de ports 80 and 443 to be open on your main router.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

3 green LEDs means the system is working. Try both the app and a computer browser to see if there's a difference.  Reboot your phone and reinstall the app. Make sure you're not using a VPN. 

23j
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine did the same thing! I have unplugged and reset and even unsynced and it won't resync now. It is like the base is gone. Idk what could have happened. It is barely a year old! What a waste what sucks for me is bought 6 cameras to go with mine. So I have spent over 1200 for my system! Useless not worth anything more than a stone now or paperweight!
rcalexro
Aspirant
Aspirant
So guys, I solved the case. Had to remove the base and cameras from the account and reattach them again. Works now. The only inconvenience is that I have them mounted at higher ground and had to take them each near the base to reconfigure. Also yes, very important de ports 80 and 443 to be open on your main router.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation