Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Dcat
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can’t login to my arlo account.. I have a arlo 2 pro BaseStation that had been working fine for the last four months until yesterday when I tried to log onto my account in error message occurred informing me that the registered user email with my account is not recognise .. I have a 12 month package worth of membership. I set it up so that it re-news every year.. hope someone can help me out with it please
6 REPLIES 6
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Have you tried again?

Perhaps the system had a hiccup.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Dcat
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yeah
Tried to login about 10 times while connected to the network as the basestation Wi-Fi.
I tried to connect again using my friends Wi-Fi network and enter my password and username and this time the display massage said the the account was deleted. I decided to try and re- registered the basestation with the same Premium membership for 1 year / set to auto renew . I used the same username and gmail email I have always had.
It Works but no history no cameras synced no evidence of the unit ever having anything to do with the original account I set the station up with.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would immediately open a case with support.  I don't know what may be able to be done but this shouldn't be happening.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dcat,

I would like to take a closer look at the issue you are describing, can you send me a private message with the email you used to originally set up your account?

JamesC

JussWunKorean
Aspirant
Aspirant
3/3/18
This just happened to me. Any resolution yet???
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JussWunKorean,

Check the login information you have entered and be sure it is correct. Are you still experiencing an issue logging in?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation