Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 2 cameras stop recording and sending notifications

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jvs316
Aspirant
Aspirant
Purchased ultra cameras and base station worked for a few days then stopped working so I put 3 claims in with technical support nothing helped Eventually they suggested returning cameras and bass station which I did . Now I hooked up my old system which is pro two system and this system which has worked for two years with no issue is not working The cameras sense motion but never record or send notifications so I called technical support again they were not helpfuI I feel like my system caught a virus or something I’m at a loss I’ve tried everything I have no complaints up to this point like I said using the pro two system for two years with no issues why is this happening please help
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

WHat mode are you using? Have you checked the settings in that mode?

Jvs316
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat 

Yes and created a new mode I’ve literally done everything you can do through technical support multiple times and nothing continues to work they might work for a few times then go right back to not recording or sending notifications also my app isn’t working properly to look at new videos recorded if any actually record I have to sign out of the app and re sign in . I’ve owned these cameras for awhile and I never had to do that it’s like the system needs an update but there’s no update to download and the status on there website is fine . Very frustrating had to return a bran new 4 camera ultra system as well because it was doing the same thing and my internet connection is stellar so that’s not it either . I don’t expect this to just fix itself so if problem persist I will be throwing out this system and purchasing a different brand .

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation