Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
mm1233
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, so I have a problem with my new arlo pro 2 camera. I think its something wrong with charging. It always shows that battery is low (on 0%), i tried charging it all night and I have  also changed the battery from another camera, and its still the same. Did anyone had the same problem? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @mm1233

Does this "0%" show on the web browser as well? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try removing and resyncing the camera.

Look4Answ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same problem (over a year ago) when I tried to power my camera with a non-Arlo power adaptor.   My system has two cameras and came with one adaptor.  I wanted my system operating with both cameras on AC power.  So I had to buy another battery in order to get a second adaptor.  (could not buy just an adaptor).  I have not had the described problem using the Arlo adaptor and cable.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@mm1233 wrote:

It always shows that battery is low (on 0%), i tried charging it all night and I have  also changed the battery from another camera, and its still the same. 

If you are seeing 0% charge when you put in a charged battery from another camera, then I suggest exchanging the camera with the seller.  If that is no longer possible, then contact support.  https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Though as already suggested, first confirm that you are seeing this status in both the app and the web client.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation