Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 51 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Em7700
Follower
Follower

If I was going to rob a house I would hope they have an Arlo pro 2! It is always searching status!

8 REPLIES 8
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Em7700

What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far? Can you provide a little more context with the issue you are experiencing?

Arlouser071719
Initiate
Initiate
Arlo is complete garbage. Worst customer service ever. I have had one of two cameras that will not sync for six months.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Arlouser071719

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

Sierra_1804
Initiate
Initiate

Completely agree - one of my worst purchases. Have to pay for smart notifications, which is stupid considering how trash the object recognition algorithm is and the camera quality is definitely not 1080p.

Greg11111111111
Initiate
Initiate

I love the design of the camera, too bad they have such problems. My camera 

WLESSS
Initiate
Initiate

Completely agree, I've had Arlo for 2 years. Now it is always telling me 'REQUEST TIMED OUT'! ALL the time, I'm lucky if every once in a while it connects. Also I had 4 different cameras that charged once or twice, but then told me I was using the wrong charger....so no more charge?? What THA??

So I gave up and stopped using Arlo all together now. I have another brand. I connects every time..So Far... it's only been 7 months.

BlueEyes22
Initiate
Initiate
Girlfriend bought this. It was a PITA to set-up. No manuals or operating guides to explain features and usage. Continuous alerts and "Checking Status". Slow activation of cameras and tortoise moving cloud servers.

This was a waste of money.
wiseguy65
Initiate
Initiate

I agree Arlo suck they cant even pick up a licensee plate in your driveway  and when you really need them they are down or didn't record anything I'll never buy anything with Arlo on it again, I am going back to wired there still the best.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 51 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation