Re: Arlo Pro 2 push to talk

Discussion stats
  • 32 Replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Highlighted
Bduncan Tutor
Tutor
The speaker on the Arlo cameras being quiet while using an Android device is a known issue to everyone that uses an Android phone not just S9 . It's something that Arlo has yet to figure out but Ring has figured out.....
ZosoPage1963 Apprentice
Apprentice

Finally!!! thank for letting me know. I guess my suspicions were correct in the original post... could you direct me to the original thread or case so that I may be able to watch it and/or add my own experience?  

Appreciate everyones help on this.  While not a solution, at least I know I was not losing my mind.

dfjkl Apprentice
Apprentice

My PTT is not working at all currently, on all cameras at 2 completely different locations, from 2 different phones and a PC.  I'm getting rather tired of my Arlo's turning into garbage.  PTT is failing, notifications are still broken, and I don't even get the video storage advertised that I'm paying for.  

Model: VMB4500 | Arlo Pro/Pro2 Base Station
ZosoPage1963 Apprentice
Apprentice

continuing to get "connection Failed, tap this message to retry" on IOS and android.   PTT seems to work on my laptop at this time.  I am getting very frustrated by this also.

Bduncan Tutor
Tutor
I would suggest giving the base station a factory reset and starting from the start and if that doesn't work try giving Arlo's tech support a call. Only seems to be frustrated people on this community forum....
ZosoPage1963 Apprentice
Apprentice

factory reset has been done once before.  I have opened a case with Arlo support and they have the link to this thread.

View solution in original post

dfjkl Apprentice
Apprentice

No.  A factory reset is 80% of the time an invalid answer.  Also I do believe I said that I have multiple base stations in different locations and different ISPs having this same problem, along w/ others here having it as well.  This is an Arlo problem.

Model: VMC4030P | Arlo Pro 2 Wire-Free Camera
ZosoPage1963 Apprentice
Apprentice

this has been resolved by Arlo team.  thanks!