Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
SgL
Tutor
Tutor

I currently have three Arlo Pro 2 cameras with one being outside. I replaced the battery with an Arlo Pro 2 compatible battery and cannot sync camera to base station. I unplugged base station, reset base station. I added the other 2 batteries as new devices which synced just fine. I am not sure what to try next. Any suggestions?

6 REPLIES 6
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Either try to sync outside of app or try it via the web.

Quickly press base sync button and then camera

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
SgL
Tutor
Tutor
How would I sync via the web?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

By using the web client. https://my.arlo.com

SgL
Tutor
Tutor
I am not familiar with using web client.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try it - it doesn't bite.  🙂 It just allows you to use a browser to do the same thing as the app.

Rwatking
Guide
Guide

Don't bother mate! This lot are complete rubbish. My camera's not been working for over a week and when I raised a warranty claim (only purchased last May) they spent four days deciding that the camera was bust and now can't replace it because their warehouse is empty of replacement cameras. When I suggested that if they couldn't replace the camera I'd have my money back, their support agent told me "We don't provide refunds" and he suggested that i go back to my supplier to get my money back. My supplier (Amazon) told me that the only people to refund now would be Arlo! So much for Customer Service. This outfit really stinks! GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN AFFORD TO DO SO!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation