Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
christianmagno
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera does not record when detect motion. It was working fine till yesterday, and all of a sudden stopped recording. The other camera on my system works fine. I did not change any setup on sensitivity, did not move the camera, etc...it just happened. Any tips?

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is the battery dead? Try reinserting the battery to reset the camera.

christianmagno
Aspirant
Aspirant
Battery os okay (81%). I can go live and settings to record when detect motion (which I did not change) is okay as well. It just doesnt record when it should...
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @christianmagno

Have you tried to reboot this camera by removing and reinserting the battery?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@christianmagno wrote:
Battery os okay (81%). I can go live and settings to record when detect motion (which I did not change) is okay as well. It just doesnt record when it should...

If reinserting the battery doesn't help, remove and resync the camera.

SGoldfinch123
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem on 5 cameras 😞 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All details, please.

SGoldfinch123
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @jguerdat

Everything is set as should be but cameras will not record on motion all 5

Camaroz28
Aspirant
Aspirant

My camera did the same thing.  One records and one does not.  Both are fully charged.  Can Arlo help us out with this issue?

sausiex
Aspirant
Aspirant

I found the same thing. just checked my feed one day as I get so much traffic I usually leave it and found that my front house camera wasn't recording. been like that for over two weeks. I reset the base station by pressing the black button and waiting ten seconds and then found that absolutely nothing had changed. I just tried today (about a week later) and bugger me if the bloody camera didn't just spring to life and start recording at lunchtime! This is extremely annoying as I hope I don't have an unreliable system. I hope this is useful. You might also want to hold the reset button on the back of the base station using a paper clip if the previous steps bring no joy.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation