Arlo Pro 2 Solar Panel VMA4600 Warranty Contact

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FoggyDaze
Tutor
Tutor
My Arlo Pro 2 VMA4600 Solar Panel stopped charging. I’ve had it since the middle of February 2021, within 1 year. The solar panel was bought direct from Amazon.

Arlo customer service phone number is only a message that points to app support or the forums.

Chat bot says I don’t have a qualifying product or plan so I can’t talk to a live agent.

Anyone know a contact I can send a warranty inquiry to?

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

You can sign up to a subscription and get live support the cancel it when resolved and you will be reimbursed for the unused part. You can post here details about your panel problem. Note if you live in a cold region, it will not charge the battery under freezing temps (32F, 0C).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
FoggyDaze
Tutor
Tutor
Online chat is just the chat bot that won’t connect me to an agent since I don’t have a subscription plan. My old Arlo Pro 2 has cloud recording included with no fees.
dcfox1
Master
Master

You can sign up to a subscription and get live support the cancel it when resolved and you will be reimbursed for the unused part. You can post here details about your panel problem. Note if you live in a cold region, it will not charge the battery under freezing temps (32F, 0C).

FoggyDaze
Tutor
Tutor
I subscribed on the single camera, $2.99 plan and got a hold of live chat support within a couple minutes. They are reviewing my warranty request.

Thanks for suggesting the subscription. It’s a first that I needed to pay to get a hold of some one to talk to for warranty.

Hope the request is approved.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation