Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Schubs
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased the Arlo Pro 2, did not realize you had to upgrade to the Pay Service when you connect the 6th camera. So I have not been able to use the 6th camera, a waste of a camera. What I wanted to know is if anyone knows if I could use it on a separate Arlo Ultra system? In a different location (not in the house). Tks!

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Schubs wrote:
What I wanted to know is if anyone knows if I could use it on a separate Arlo Ultra system? In a different location (not in the house). Tks!

Yes. But you need another hub.

It could even be in the same house if you have a different account.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Schubs
Aspirant
Aspirant
So a different hub would be the Arlo Ultra? I was going to put it in my dog kennel & use this camera with that system since you can use the Pro 2 with the Ultra system. But I didn’t know if the serial number would be linked to the 6 camera system & prevent it from working with another hub.
And you say another account, do you mean in another persons name?
Dannybear
Master
Master
Did you purchase the system as a six camera bundle, if so it should be able to use the sixth camera without the subscription. There is other posts about it on the forum somewhere.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation