ARLO Staff Please Read.... Fix Included
Over the past week or so I have been having issues with most if not all of my ARLO smart functional not working. The largest issue being the blocking of some notifications and activity zones. I spent close to 2.5 hours with support without being able to solve anything or even acknowledge that there was any issue. A few reps were aware that there is a problem but the others were not.
Anyways, after troubleshooting here is what I found. It seems that there is a backwards compatibility issue with your latest update and the older apps and your webpages. The issue I had was that I could not access any of the ARLO Smart settings through various computers or Android or Apple apps. That was until I updated my IPads to app version 2.7 and I was able to access all of the Smart settings again. Then I went back to the browsers and my Android phone and they are still having the issue. It seems that the latest server side changes are not playing well with the nonupdated client side apps/browsers.
Re: ARLO Staff Please Read.... Fix Included
I just updated my phone to last nights app update and it has also fixed the ARLO Smart settings for Andriod phone.