Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
jabbex
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo account with another email address, but it seems like my password is outdated.  The account has a problem with payment information and is sending me automated messages to change my payment details so the account can stay active, however; I cannot login to do so.

1. Trying the Password Reset link results in no emails to the address - not in spam or any folders (gmail account).  This is confirmed on the web and via the app, on multiple devices.
  2. Trying the chatbot gets me to the last step before speaking to a rep (ironically, a confirmation email that I do receive).  After entering the pin the chatbot tells me I'm not eligible for live support, even though I currently have a paid subscription to Arlo Secure.
  3. The Arlo customer support phone number requires an order number to reach a customer service rep.  Since I haven't ordered through Arlo I don't have any valid order numbers.
  4. I replied to the email that requests updated payment details, but that bounced back because it's going to a noreply account.

I just want to give you money so my cameras stay online, my videos stay available, and my home security stays active.  If I should just post this on Twitter or something instead, just let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
jabbex
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm just replying to apologize in advance, under the assumption this is a frequent thread topic.  I didn't find any solutions to the problem in previous threads that I've viewed though.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I would be more than happy to assist. I've opened a support ticket detailing the concerns you've posted here. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.