Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DesertGuy
Guide
Guide

My Arlo cameras and door sensors keeping going offline.   I am using the latest version of the Secure app.   There is no pattern as to which camera or which door sensor goes off line.   All of the devices have good Wi-Fi connection.  I woke up this morning and all of the door sensors for the Arlo Home Security System are offline.  I have 8 cameras and 5 door sensors.

Please fix this issue.   It is sad when you spend all this money on a security system for the house and depending on the day, it may work or may not work.  I still think all of these problems link back to the new Secure app.

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

I suggest contacting Arlo support.  Use the support area of the app - googling for a phone number will lead you to a scam support site.

DesertGuy
Guide
Guide

Tried that…got no where with Arlo support.    

Arlo needs to take responsibility for the multiple issues with the app and fix the app.  

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Does the security hub keypad appear offline when this occurs? Do you receive offline notifications?

DesertGuy
Guide
Guide

The Home Security keypad is online and fully operational.  All of my door sensors as well as a few cameras are showing offline.   Each device that is offline has a red circle with and explanation on it and when I click on the circle, I receive the following message:

DesertGuy_0-1675896783337.png

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

When did this issue occur?