Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
littleboss
Tutor
Tutor

I have had an Arlo Go at my Colorado place since April. It is running great.  I have removed the battery and it is running off of the wall wart. I put silicon over the connector to make sure it's waterproof. I put the wall wart in a Rubbermaid container to keep it out of the weather. I also have a 24 hour timer that resets the camera once per day. I wish it had a higher resolution but other than that I am happy with it.

2 REPLIES 2
Kaiserbill
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am doing very similar issues with my 2 Arlo Go cameras.  I was wondering what was the driving factor to put a timer on your camera?  I have found that one of my cameras goes offline every couple of weeks and I have to power reset it.   Having the camera on a timer to reset periodically might be the solution to this since I don't know why it goes offline - charging fault?  I also agree that the resolution on the Arlo Go is not the greatest.

littleboss
Tutor
Tutor

The timer is used to reboot the camera once per day so I don't have the issue that you speak off. I am over 650 miles away and need a reliable setup that doesn't need the power cycled. So far its been great.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation