Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Follower

Arlo Go - QR Code Scan Fails

Model: VML4030-100AUS

My Arlo Go has worked faultlessly for 12 months using a Kogan Australia data SIM. The SIM recently expired and I replaced it with an ALDI Mobile data SIM which has been activated successfully. However I cannot get my Arlo Go to register using the new SIM.

I have scanned the QR code to reset Arlo Go back to the default factory settings and get the chime to say that it was successful. However when I scan the QR code to register Arlo, I get 3 beeps indicating that the registration was unsuccessful. As expected the device never appears on the Looking for Arlo page.

I have read a few posts such as this https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Go/Cant-scan-QR-code-Arlo-Go/m-p/1657500/thread-id/2987 which suggest removing the PIN code from the SIM will solve the problem but this is not possible on the SIM I have purchased. There is no option to remove the PIN. Are there any other solutions?

Message 1 of 2
Arlo Moderator

Re: Arlo Go - QR Code Scan Fails

Hi @NickColleen

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Message 2 of 2