Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go not resetting

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mgdozerman
Follower
Follower

I have two Arlo Go cameras that I am trying to set up on my account. As soon as I put the batteries in, they start blinking with a steady blue light. When I hold the sync buttons down, there is never a shutter sound to allow me to scan the QR code to complete set up.

8 REPLIES 8
Peneco
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same problem since yesterday too. OurArlo Go went offline and have tried resetting but also no shutter sound. Interested if someone has an answer to this issue.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Peneco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, it went offline and wouldn't come back. Tried removing battery to reboot, tried removing sim card, tested sim card in another device. Ended up removing from my account and reset (add it again) and shutter won't work to reset so now it's useless. Don't know what else to try 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator
Peneco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Its worth a try but I can't get the shutter/click sound when I press the reset button so not sure if it will work

Peneco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Tried all the suggestions. Sync button won't do shutter sound, camera will not scan QR code or chime. I just have a constant slow blue flashing light if this means anything? Am at a loss. 

thopkins
Initiate
Initiate

Same exact problem here.  And noticed yours is at the same time as mine.  Very frustrating.

Peneco
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, very frustrating.  Something isn't right. I also received a random email from Arlo a couple of days prior regarding some 6 digit code? Am wondering if that had anything to do with it?

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation