Arlo Go schedules not working since update

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
suasnpd
Tutor
Tutor
Since the most recent firmware update the cameras are remaining online now, however, the schedules no longer appear to be functioning. On the desktop I have deleted all of the schedules and re-created them and the cameras still don’t arm per their scheduled time and don’t disarm either.
10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Is your timezone set properly?

suasnpd
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, all of my time zones are set correct. I know it is not a time zone issue because when the camera is on schedule arm even though the schedule says it should be disarmed, I will edit the schedule by one minute and when I save it it immediately switches over to schedule disarm.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

suasnpd,

If you schedule using the mobile app, do you experience the same behavior?

JamesC

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sorry, same account, different user name. I'm having Arlo support site issues as well. Yes, I have reset the schedules using both mobile and desktop and same problems. In fact, mobile and desktop often show different schedule statuses when viewed. The cams will show schedule disarmed, but continue activating or they will show disarmed, but per the schedule supposed to be active. 

Retired_Member
Not applicable

I've had the same problem for the past 9 months and I've spent hundreds of hours trying to troubleshoot it. I've given up on this issue getting resolved. Now I just manually activate/deactivate the cameras every night/morning. Hopefully Ring will release a similar product that actually works soon so we can just throw these out. 

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yeah, my updates to support are getting less kind. We shouldn't have to wait 6 months for them to fix this like we did the recent AT&T offline cameras bug. The cameras are not abiding by the schedules despite the schedule status, the schedules are not switching at the appropriate times, and schedule statuses on the mobile and the desktop aren't matching up, and now I've also discovered despite turning off all notifications for the cameras my folks with access status are STILL receiving notifications.

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

My support requests are getting nowhere. I have done EVERYTHING they have asked numerous times and all 10 of my original Arlo Go cameras have the same scheduling error - they don't work consistently. I'm at the point I want my money back. I spent $4,000 on 10 cameras and this is a network/software glitch. Not a camera hardware issue. I am generally a nice and patient customer, but there has been no response to this issue and I AM NOT HAPPY. Is there someone you can escalate this to?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

test2,

I will review your open support ticket and escalate as needed.

JamesC

Orla-Resu
Tutor
Tutor

Any update on this annoying issue? When will it be fixed?!?
My #GO camera is still not working properly, scheduling is still ignored or it is activating/disabling on anything else but not my schedule, maybe depending on the weather?!

That‘s really embarrassing!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Orla-Resu,

Have you completely deleted and recreated the schedule?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation