Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Jess91
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo Go camera recieves notifications but doesn't record to the library.

Have restarted device, removed and reinserted battery, but still no recordings.

Has anyone else had this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
TurnerAshby
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, and more:

Receive push notifications and no recording.

Sometimes I recording but can't access  and get "the operation can not be performed" with a "Got it" reply button

TurnerAshby
Aspirant
Aspirant

have spent countless hours with Arlo support on the phone, without success.  They even put a ticket into "engineering"

about a week ago and no reply.

When I first got these cameras they worked great about a year ago.  They have been going down hill completely.  I even was told once they were having software problems by one of the techs I spoke to.

The frontline support staff runs through a myriad of steps but don't seem to really understand what is causing the problem.

I have also got a Cocoa Error, don't know what that means...

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Jess91 and TurnerAshby,

Are you using custom modes? If so, you may need to delete your custom mode and re-create it again. Also, try testing by using the default armed mode and see if you're getting any recordings from there. 

Jess91
Tutor
Tutor

Hi JessicaP,

Yeah I have tried creating a new Mode, and still occurred same issues. I will try deleting the Custom Mode though and re-creating it. 

Thanks!

Jess91
Tutor
Tutor

@JessicaP wrote:

Hi Jess91 and TurnerAshby,

Are you using custom modes? If so, you may need to delete your custom mode and re-create it again. Also, try testing by using the default armed mode and see if you're getting any recordings from there. 

Hi JessicaP,

Yeah I have tried creating a new Mode, and still occurred same issues. I will try deleting the Custom Mode though and re-creating it. 

Thanks!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation