Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo GO 2 - Can't find any skins for the GO 2

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
44Farm
Initiate
Initiate

Are there any skins available for the GO 2? I have looked everywhere with no luck. If not, are there any existing skins that will work or other feasible options for disguising the camera somewhat. The bright white is just too obvious for my application. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

44Farm,

Skins for Arlo Go 2 are not available at this time. Keep an eye on arlo.com for announcements on future availability.

JamesC

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you want a more permanent solution, you can always remove the camera from the case, tape over the magnetic connections so they don't get painted, and spray the case with whatever color you choose. I've done that on a different camera.

Iceman4
Aspirant
Aspirant
  1. There are several manufacturers of this product and countless camo patterns that will make your Arlo camera invisible to anyone staring straight at it (I promise, its happened more times than I can count) and it works better than skins. "GEAR AID Camo Form Self-Cling and Reusable Camouflage Wrap, 2" x 144" Roll"  One Roll will wrap multiple camera's and only clings to itself so is Non-Adhesive. I also used a black sharpie on the front edge of the white case that's visible around the outside of the black camera face prior to wrapping the white case of my Go 2.   
  2. This mount works fantastic - "HME Products Economy Trail Camera Holder, Olive" the threads match perfectly and is very strong so the camera's don't wiggle, shake or move under any weather condition, etc. They are easy to use with the self-tapping base that screws into a tree 12' up and is literally invisible.
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation