Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription question

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Drfannin
Follower
Follower

just bought 2 Essential outdoor cameras with 30 day low end trial subscription.  I already have a smart subscription, but the Manage Cameras dialogue box for the new cameras will not allow me to delete the trial or to drag the new cameras into my smart subscription list.   Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Drfannin wrote:

just bought 2 Essential outdoor cameras with 30 day low end trial subscription.  I already have a smart subscription, but the Manage Cameras dialogue box for the new cameras will not allow me to delete the trial or to drag the new cameras into my smart subscription list.   Any ideas?

Just wait for the trial to end.  The cameras should automatically be shifted to your paid subscription.  If that doesn't happen, you should be able to move them.

Do you have "Arlo Secure"?  Or are you on an older legacy subscription plan?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Drfannin wrote:

Just wait for the trial to end.  The cameras should automatically be shifted to your paid subscription.  If that doesn't happen, you should be able to move them.

Do you have "Arlo Secure"?  Or are you on an older legacy subscription plan?