Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription Query (Essential XL & Doorbell)

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ToneControl
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I have set up my Essential XL Spotlight cameras as well as the Doorbell.

I purchased these separately and as such all have different Trial End Dates one of which has now expired.

I have signed up for my Subscription (unlimited cameras) which has been accepted. Only one camera (the one where the trial has expired) is listed on the subscription. I have tried to add the cameras but on the screen where you can Manage the subscription whilst there is provision to Drag the other cameras onto the subscription it will not allow me (I am doing this from my PC and the phone).

Do I have to wait until each camera has had its trial expired before I can add them (or does it happen automatically)?

I also notice that there is a function to Cancel a Trial. Is this the way to include them prior to the trial expiring?

I would like to include all of my cameras now, seeing as I have subscribed anyway.

In the meantime cameras still on trial or included in the subscription are all recording for the 30 days so I am not losing anything which is good.

Thanks for your assistance.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ToneControl wrote:

Do I have to wait until each camera has had its trial expired before I can add them (or does it happen automatically)?

I also notice that there is a function to Cancel a Trial. Is this the way to include them prior to the trial expiring?

I would like to include all of my cameras now, seeing as I have subscribed anyway.

You either need to wait for the trial to end, and then move the cameras into the regular plan, or you can cancel the trial now and then move them.

Make sure you download any desired recordings before you do this - not something I've done recently, but I wouldn't assume the recordings would remain after you cancel the trial.