Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Unsubscribe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all,

Any advice appreciated on how on earth I cancel my Arlo subscription. I have rung them three times but they refuse to unsubscribe me and keep sending me back to their website which will NOT let me unsubscribe. I have tried from my phone, from my desktop, from multiple different browsers and the ‘continue to cancel’ button doesn’t work. HELP

Cheers mightily,

Kate
8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Maybe there's a nearly invisible checkbox that you must find and check to allow you to continue? Look carefully near the bottom.  @JamesC or @ShayneS 

You could also contact your credit card company.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unsubscribe,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of where you're getting stuck?

JamesC

Unsubscribe
Aspirant
Aspirant
It won’t let me add a photo to this thread. But basically where you select cancel all plans or choose cancel specific plans (I only have one plan and have tried both routes) you end up having to click a button that says ‘continue to cancel’ or click a button to ‘keep my plans’. ‘Continue to cancel’ doesn’t work. ‘Keep my plans’ works fine.
Unsubscribe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Can I do that? Tell the credit card not to pay Arlo? It is all incredibly stressful and time consuming for what should be a simple unsubscribe.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Unsubscribe wrote:
It won’t let me add a photo to this thread. 

It needs to be either have a png or jpg (not jpeg) file extension.  If your device uses jpeg as the extension, you should be able to change it to jpg. 

Unsubscribe
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ahh sorry it was just on my phone where I didn't have that function.  Here's a photo of the 'Continue to Cancel' button that does not work.  The Keep My Plans button works fine.  In fact you can't get off that pop up unless you press Keep My Plans.  

Arlo have since written to me saying they have cancelled my subscription BUT it is still showing as active on my account.

image0.jpg

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Your account will still show an active plan since you paid for a month. When that month runs out it should show no plan.

Unsubscribe
Aspirant
Aspirant

ahh yes of course.   Thanks.