Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CaptainCrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everything worked fine for months. Now when I open the Arlo page to stream from my local browser i simply have the message " Please wait..." but nothing happens. I can see a new frame appearing so the page is connecting to the camera but no streaming at all. The cameras are working fine with the app. I tried all the following. "Reseting the cameras" "Resetting the station receiver" "Clear the cache and cookies from Google chrome" "Resetting my internet receiver". Nothing is working. Also, i have a Arlo Pro 1 that is still working pefectly but all the " Arlo Essential XL" are out of order. Hope I can find some help here. I'm running out of option. Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6
CaptainCrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Forgot to mention : I'm using Windows 11 , and i have the same problem with all my computers.

CaptainCrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update : I created an access with the "Grant Access" option. I can now see my cameras with my browser...but...as a guest. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried any other browsers with your Admin account? Does it only affect Google chrome? 

CaptainCrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello. Yes I have tried other browsers with my Admin account. Same problem with Edge and Chrome. 

CaptainCrooks
Aspirant
Aspirant

Everything is working fine now. I guess the problem was coming from Arlo's servers. Thank you kindly for your time. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update.