Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Abdow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok for the love of god and before I dump these camera for a ring system! Can someone please point me in the right direction for step by step instructions on how to set up a camera on a schedule! Please do not point me to the help section as these instructions do not work nor are they helpful. I actually think my 3 YO grandson wrote them! In advance thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Mariposa14
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got the 2 essentials 2nd generation camera and They connect to your wifi. What’s the issue that you are having?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Abdow wrote:

Can someone please point me in the right direction for step by step instructions on how to set up a camera on a schedule! 

I suggest giving all the details on the schedule you want.

Also let us know if you want to use geofencing.  There are issues combining geofencing+scheduling.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Abdow,

Is this he article you're referring to? : https://kb.arlo.com/000062942/How-do-I-add-a-Schedule-Automation-to-my-Arlo-system

You should be able to follow each step under "To create a Schedule Automation" to create your schedule as desired.

If you're having trouble, please let us know at what point in the setup you're experiencing an issue and what you are trying to do and we may be able to assist.

JamesC

Abdow
Aspirant
Aspirant

Step 9 does not exist 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Abdow wrote:

Step 9 does not exist 

What action did you choose?  Some (like "Change Mode" don't require a device.

Abdow
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’m so invested in this 😂

seeing as I’m clearly not getting it perhaps some educated person can put together screen shots that give step by step instructions on how to put a camera on a schedule. Not ALL the cameras just certain ones. The other cameras I would control by hitting the away button or home button. Is this even possible