Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
knight1fox3
Guide
Guide

Hello,

As the subject indicates, I just purchased/installed a new Arlo Essential Indoor (2nd Gen-VMC3060) camera and am wondering if there are any available options to turn off the blue LED while keeping all other camera functions active. I believe I was able to do this on my Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight from within the older Arlo app (Android) but I am not able to find ANY options for the LEDs on any of my Arlo cameras from the newer Arlo app (also Android) that was required for adding the new Essential Indoor camera. Any feedback and/or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to the camra settings and click on the top selection with the camera name and picture. In there is a selection for Indicator LED. Toggle that off.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Go to the camra settings and click on the top selection with the camera name and picture. In there is a selection for Indicator LED. Toggle that off.

knight1fox3
Guide
Guide

That did the trick, thank you! Apparently I'm still getting accustomed to the recently revamped Arlo Secure app & wasn't aware one could click on the device itself for additional settings. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation