Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Rollo1488
Follower
Follower

Can't get it to even do the initial connection, first time out of the box.... I even separated my 2.4 and 5 ghz channels so I could try on each channel and still nothing. I get to the screen after the QR code on my phone screen and when my phone is trying to detect the monitor... lasts for about 5 minutes then says not detected....

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try using a computer browser.

evaredy
Star
Star

I am having the same issues. It will no longer connect to either of my routers.

I have tried using the app and also the browser, I go through the motions and it detects the Q Code and Chimes and then it just takes ages before it fails to connect.

This is what I have tried so far

1. Firstly made sure everything was connected to the same router

2. Using the app to connect - Result = Fail

3. Using the Browder to connect - result = Fail

4. Reset Baby Arlo, used both app and browser to connect - Result = Fail

5. Tried to connect to the second router and made sure everything was connected to that router - Result = Fail

6, Powered off Baby and powered back on, reset again, rebooted pc and phone tried all above Again = FAIL

NETGEAR SUPPORT  please respond with a WORKING solution or you can shove this thing and I will get my money back!!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

evaredy,

From what you've described, it sounds like it will take more in-depth troubleshooting to identify the cause of this issue. Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate.You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

evaredy
Star
Star

Thanks for your reply, I will contact support via your link, hopefully, they can resolve this, or it's going back.

Jan2912
Aspirant
Aspirant

is your problem solved? 

evaredy
Star
Star

No, Not yet, I haven't had time to get onto them. My son just received his NDIS Plan and I have been trying to sort that out.

I am using one of mt Arlo Pro 2 cameras for now..

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation