Arlo baby start up can't get it to even do the initial connection
Can't get it to even do the initial connection, first time out of the box.... I even separated my 2.4 and 5 ghz channels so I could try on each channel and still nothing. I get to the screen after the QR code on my phone screen and when my phone is trying to detect the monitor... lasts for about 5 minutes then says not detected....
I am having the same issues. It will no longer connect to either of my routers.
I have tried using the app and also the browser, I go through the motions and it detects the Q Code and Chimes and then it just takes ages before it fails to connect.
This is what I have tried so far
1. Firstly made sure everything was connected to the same router
2. Using the app to connect - Result = Fail
3. Using the Browder to connect - result = Fail
4. Reset Baby Arlo, used both app and browser to connect - Result = Fail
5. Tried to connect to the second router and made sure everything was connected to that router - Result = Fail
6, Powered off Baby and powered back on, reset again, rebooted pc and phone tried all above Again = FAIL
NETGEAR SUPPORT please respond with a WORKING solution or you can shove this thing and I will get my money back!!
From what you've described, it sounds like it will take more in-depth troubleshooting to identify the cause of this issue. Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate.You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.
No, Not yet, I haven't had time to get onto them. My son just received his NDIS Plan and I have been trying to sort that out.
I am using one of mt Arlo Pro 2 cameras for now..