Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
ghost345
Aspirant
Aspirant

I manually record a live video of my baby on iPad this afternoon, but I can't find the file in the library. I tried on my iPhone and iPad, nothing is saved. any way I can retrieve the video? or to fix the problem?I was able to manual record and see the file in the library before. I don't know when it stopped working. 

Thanks in advance

8 REPLIES 8
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

A manual record should be in the Library... or in a folder on ios named Arlo in gallery.

If you can't find it, try on the web access at my.arlo.com ( browser )

If not there, there is really no way to get it back as the Baby goes direct to the home wifi ( and not in a base usb/mem card backup )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
ghost345
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you @TomMac I looked at the Arlo library On iPad, my iPad local photo and the library in the web portal. I suspected it’s out of cloud memory and deleted 2 days of old recording. Stlll not saving. I wish Arlo can let me save directly to local folder. Or tell us how many cloud memory left though.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First , don’t worry about the space on the cloud ... Arlo stopped limiting storage on the cloud by amount and went to number of days on your service level... ( years ago )

Second, if you see any thing in the library you want to save you should be able to tap the vid, then hit the “three dots” ( lower right ) , that pops up an option to save to iOS photos.

ghost345
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good to know there’s unlimited cloud space @TomMac. My problem is baby Arlo is not saving my video is in the library, even though it said it is recording.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If the Baby is not recording to the cloud, first verify that the setting are correct in the mode...

also try a manual record session ( hit the target icon ) as that should end up in the cloud too.

If NG on both , the only option may be to do a rest on the Baby ( hold reset for about 10 secs till the led flashes... ) then you may have to add it back to the system.

ghost345
Aspirant
Aspirant
It’s stlll not recording manually. It record when there’s motion abd audio though. I will try resetting the camera..
ghost345
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just turned it off from the bottom and restart. It’s not recording manual videos! Thank you
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation