Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Saveta
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, My Arlo Baby ABC1000 will not find the device (on my mobile or web log in). It chimes and then it wont proceed from the next step where it says find device. It continues to say device not found. I have also turned off my mobile date and ensured all devices are on the same internet. Please help ? I have an android phone. 

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Saveta,

Make sure when you're inputting your WiFi SSID and password correctly as characters are case-sensitive for both.

rmonge1152
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had the same issues with my baby Arlo monitor for the last 6-7 months I’m at the point where I’m gonna call it quits. I’m bummed since I have my Arlo pro cameras which are great.
Saveta
Aspirant
Aspirant

HELLO. all the information has been inputted correctly and still no luck....

rmonge1152
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have done all of the above and it is the baby camera.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried a full reset of the Baby?

( hold in reset till led flashes amber ) then try to sync as if new.

PS... don't forget there is a switch under feet to turn off battery if you need to unpower it

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
rmonge1152
Aspirant
Aspirant
All of the above. As well as had a new router and modem installed. The baby monitor looses connection at least 6-7 times per day and with a child with medical issues it’s very disconcerting
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you're still having problems, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation