Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
karltnz
Guide
Guide

I have massive concerns for this Arlo Baby device to be used as a reliable baby monitor.

I find as often as sometimes three times a day that when i go to look at my iPad that the video has stopped streaming live.

The iPad lock screen is turned off, the App remains open, yet for some reason its stopped streaming live and I have to hit the play button to reconnect. This means I havent heard anything on Audio if there was a problem and the App hasent alerted me or any noise that something is wrong and it isnt playing.

I am feeling frustrated and feel let down by Arlo, this is not a safe way to monitor my child. My Motorola baby monitor does a loud beeping sound if the camera has disconnected for any reason and will always automatically reconnect when it can.

I have tried this on different WiFi networks and devices, it just seems poor design with the App.

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried to reboot the camera & test again? you can also try and remove the camera from the device settings and re add it. 

karltnz
Guide
Guide

yes i have removed the feet to power off and back on (reboot).

i have also removed from app and re added, i have done this multiple times.

these do not make any difference.

FredrikAskim
Aspirant
Aspirant
Its a joke! My have also stopped working. Tried everything. Paid a lot of money on this. What r u guys at Arlo do?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@FredrikAskim

What troubleshooting steps have you previously performed? 

FredrikAskim
Aspirant
Aspirant
Everything you wright in your support. Also tried things people in the forum says. But I followed all the instructions. Nothing works! Even changed router and back to the one I had beford.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@FredrikAskim

Have you previously tried contacting customer support regarding this issue?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation