Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Baby Can't adjust Motion & Sound within (Devices) Settings

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kv100818
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is anyone else having trouble adjusting sound levels in the monitoring menu with the updated app? I can adjust
Motion but not sound ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with the audio triggered alerts stuck at 0. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information you can take a look at the release notes below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019 <https://community.arlo.com/t5/Firmware-Release-Notes/Arlo-... 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Kv100818

Can you provide a little more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing & the process you are going through?

Kv100818
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a scheduled monitoring to start each evening. Under motion and sound settings, In audio triggered alerts I cannot adjust the sound level. It is set to 0 and can’t be changed. If I touch it too many times, it grays out. I’ve updated iOS, updated the app, turned phone off and it still happens.

image1.png

On Sep 10, 2019, at 6:56 PM, Arlo community <community-no-reply@arlo.com> wrote:

Hi Kv100818,

ShayneS (Arlo Moderator) mentioned you in a post! Join the conversation below:

Re: Arlo baby sound alert adjustment

Hi @Kv100818

Can you provide a little more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing & the process you are going through?

Arlo Communities sent this message to versprille@hotmail.com.
You are receiving this email because you were @mentioned and the message matches your subscription to a topic.

To control which emails we send you please go to, manage your subscription & notification settings or unsubscribe.
Lillisch
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am having the same issues. It seems like Arlo does not have a good QA process. I have always had issues with major updates.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Kv100818

@Lillisch

Do you happen to be running iOS 13 by chance?

Lillisch
Aspirant
Aspirant
Kv100818
Aspirant
Aspirant
12.4.1 iOS
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Arlo Mobile app version 2.9 is now available for iOS supporting iOS13 and resolving the issue with the audio triggered alerts stuck at 0. Please make sure you have the latest version of the mobile app downloaded from the app store.

For more information you can take a look at the release notes below:

Arlo iOS App - 2.9 - 19th September 2019 <https://community.arlo.com/t5/Firmware-Release-Notes/Arlo-... 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation