Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras|NETGEAR
Aspirant

Unable to pair the second Arlo Chime to Base Station

I have two chimes but I seem can only be able to sync one to the doorbell.when I go and sync the other one it will not write it to the base station.i have tryed to sync next to the base Station but makes no difference.it works well with one chime only.
We have a two story house so need two chimes working.
I have tryed removing all chimes and door bell and re sync but makes no difference.

Message 1 of 5
Aspirant

Re: Unable to pair the second Arlo Chime to Base Station

Hi,

I really need help,i bought the arlo door bell non camera type and two chimes that plug into the mains one for upsatair and one for down.But i can only get one to work.When i try to sync the other one it will not write it to the base station.

it seems i cant sync two door bells to the door chime.on the app it says they have good wi fi connection,I have spent 4 hours trying to get them to work seems like soft ware fault.Can someone help.

Message 2 of 5
Arlo Moderator

Hey Ctr1971,

You mentioned that you're unable to pair the second Arlo Chime to the Arlo Audio Doorbell. Have you tried doing a factory reset to see if that helps you pair it? You can read here on how to reset your Arlo Chime: How do I reset my Arlo Chime?

Message 3 of 5
Aspirant

Hi,

I tried that it works perfect with one chime bit it will not sync the second chime.

Message 4 of 5
Arlo Moderator

If resetting your Arlo Chime doesn't work, I would suggest contacting the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Message 5 of 5