Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Abmet
Apprentice
Apprentice

When getting a call from the Arlo Doorbell, it only rings on my phone and not on my Apple Watch.  Is this the expected function?  I keep my phone on silent most of the time and get calls/notifications on my watch.  The calls show up in the phone app so I'd expect them to ring on the watch just like any other call.

iPhone XS on 12.1.2 and Apple Watch Series 4 on 5.1.2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Abmet
Apprentice
Apprentice
7 REPLIES 7
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Abmet,

This is an expected function where you will not get notified on your Apple Watch when someone rings your Arlo Audio Doorbell. Be sure to check your phone to not miss any doorbell calls!

Abmet
Apprentice
Apprentice

Could this be added?  My phone is muted since I get all (well used to be all) notifications on my watch. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I encourage to add the idea to our Idea Exchange board. Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. 

Abmet
Apprentice
Apprentice

OK, I added it to the Idea exchange.

Doorbell-Calls-should-also-ring-on-Apple-Watch Idea

Sircoynie
Apprentice
Apprentice
Please implement this feature!
Abmet
Apprentice
Apprentice

I added it but there has been no response.

matarua
Initiate
Initiate
Same here - this means I miss all the Arlo calls - if they even come through. I think the other issue is the button needs a long press. My watch broke and I was missing loads of calls. I am not sure you realise how much you use it until it’s gone. It’s always my way to know calls are coming with either sound or haptics. Arlo needs to support this.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 10 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation