Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
alexvas
Star
Star

Hi,

I'm the developer behind tinyCam Android app. Last month Arlo support was added into tinyCam Monitor app. It supports live view for all cameras like Arlo, Arlo Ultra, Arlo Pro, Arlo Pro 2, Arlo Pro 3, Arlo Q, Arlo Go, Arlo Baby, Arlo Video DoorBell and allows playback Arlo Cloud recordings in the app.

It greatly increase the way your Arlo camera can be used with following unique features:

- Video recording (local storage, time-lapse, FTP/FTPS, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud).

- RTMP live streaming. You can stream your Arlo camera to Twitch.tv, Youtube Live, Facebook Live.

- A.I. object detection (person, pet, car) and face detection.

- Background/DVR mode (background recording and background motion detection). Not suitable for battery powered Arlo cameras though.

- Native TV UI (Android TV, Amazon Fire TV).

- Internal web server for remote recordings playback and live view. You can make Arlo cameras integration with home automation dashboards like Action Tiles.

- Widgets right on home Android screen.

- Up to 4 floating windows and picture-in-picture mode.

- Android Wear app. You can view Arlo camera on your Android Wear watches.

- Google Cast support. Show live view on any Google Cast device, like Android TV.

- Full Tasker integration.

Available on both Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore

https://tinycammonitor.com/

59 REPLIES 59
Chatydadi
Aspirant
Aspirant
Cannot log in on tiny cam. Does not link with tiny cam.
Claverd
Aspirant
Aspirant
narehawk
Aspirant
Aspirant

Im stuck at the two factor authentication required. Im not getting any alerts to get the 2FA password. 

ENR78
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m trying to connect it to my Firestick via tinyCam Pro. It almost works but because I need to input a code sent to me by Arlo, that’s when it doesn’t work. I can’t enter the info due to the limitations of the Fire TV remote.
cjames728
Tutor
Tutor

Tinycam Pro v15.0.5

Arlo Pro 2 w/base station

So I was trying to add an Arlo camera to Tinycam Pro. The first time I went to the test screen it said that I needed to enter my 2FA code. I didn't notice the mail message that came into my mailbox.

I deleted the camera, re-added it, but did not get a new mail message.

Still asking for 2FA. I tried pressing around the test screen, but there doesn't appear to be a way to enter the code even if I was sent a new one. (I was able to trigger the copy to paste buffer option, but I don't see anything that would bring up the keypad for me to enter the code.)

cathongkong07
Aspirant
Aspirant

+1 - Exact same issue.  No popup, no way to input the code using firestick remote.  Any resolution??

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I finally got around to putzing with this. Like you, I had issues, including not getting Arlo's code in the first place (no notification). This seemed to be due to perhaps too many attempts or attempts without inputting the code. Whatever, I got the code but no place to put it in. I found that going to a different function (live view) gave me the prompt. It wanted to input from the message which was already there so it waited forever. Instead, I clicked on the "copy" icon and was able to input the code.

Not clean and easy but doable.

Shaalan
Aspirant
Aspirant

It is still asking me to fill 2FA when I am trying to connect it to Tinycam .. Did I miss something ?

DavidOsgood
Initiate
Initiate

What triggers Arlo to send the 2FA?  tinyCam keeps asking for it and I've put it in before, but I need it now and I can't seem to get Arlo to send the code.  Thanks!

Birssy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Do I need to have a Arlo paid subscription to use the tinycam features or are they completely separate.
Thanks