Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 18 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
tthomas1324
Follower
Follower

I am unable to connect my VMB4000 to homekit after resetting my home. I have verified the firmware is up to date. I believe I need a token reset based on reading other requests. Can you help please?  @JamesC  @ShayneS 

18 REPLIES 18
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Knappster22
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m in this same place again. Please send me a new reset token also. Thanks.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knappster22,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Knappster22
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks James. I am back in business once again.
Veedub
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi JamesC,  Can you please send me a token as well? VMB4000r3

Thank you Noel

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Veedub,

JamesC

Waldekk
Tutor
Tutor

Hi JamesC,  could you please send a token to my VMB4000 as well? 

Waldekk
Tutor
Tutor

Need HomeKit token reset for VMB4000, could anyone please help and send the token reset to my base station?

Thank you,

Waldek

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Waldekk,

JamesC

TheFlyer
Aspirant
Aspirant
Me too- disappointed that my brand new base station won’t connect to home kit. Stuck on discovering. Please help with reset token or advice? Thanks!
TheFlyer
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’m on VMB4540r3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

TheFlyer,

JamesC

samjeffs
Aspirant
Aspirant
I also need a token please! All up to date firmware, rebooted, changed router settings and still nothing. Thanks!
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

samjeffs,

JamesC

samjeffs
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks! This worked 😎

TheFlyer
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks James. I’ve followed the instructions but still stuck at the screen “discovering your device”. 

I don’t have the QR code to setup the hub device through the Apple home kit itself. Thanks for suggestions!

Leon2771
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to connect both of my VMB4000's to homekit after resetting my home. I believe I need a token reset based on reading other requests. Can you help please?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Leon2771,

JamesC