Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to add Arlo Base Station to HomeKit

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
2wheeladdict
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to add my base station to HomeKit. I’ve followed several how to guides, but to no avail. It seems I need a token reset. 

Hardware: VMB4000r3

SN: 4R036C7XA9839

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

2wheeladdict
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you!

Singboo1000
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue - would you please be able to issue me a new token also?

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Your token has been reset. You will need to reboot the smarthub/base station.

Decrauz
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, it seems I have the same issue. Impossible to connect my base to HomeKit. Is it possible to do something ? 
Thanks in advance. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions:

How do I connect my Arlo device to Apple HomeKit?