Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Token Reset for Apple HomeKit

Discussion stats
FrankTXD
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset as well?

Firmware: 1.17.0.0_3827_6ba79e5
Hardware:VMB4500r2

41 REPLIES 41
AndrevS
Tutor
Tutor

Hi Jessica

I resolved it. 

I didn't realize that my Arlo base station was plugged into the router which is different from the WiFi Mesh network.

When I plugged the base station into the Mesh router, it worked.

Thanks

Mcmixmaster
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello, please send a token reset request to my base station as well.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jmandersson, klphan870, Mcmixmaster

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

amgarlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

hi james - i had requested help with this last week, but i think the support is no longer active, can you help me out there?

thanks!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

amgarlo,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

par75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can I get a token reset? My apple home kit not connected to Arlo pro 2

Firmware: 1.17.1.2_3864_0e6c162
Hardware:VMB4500r2

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

par75,

JamesC

par75
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I have rebooted my base station and wait more than 5 mins. then try it out. but I still have same issue. Can you please take a look?

Thanks,

Par

par75
Aspirant
Aspirant
Geoffreyne
Aspirant
Aspirant
How do I request a HomeKit token reset?
Puuujii
Initiate
Initiate
Same issue - stuck at “Discovering your device. please wait”.

Please send a token reset thank you.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset you HomeKit tokens, Pease reboot your base stations and try again

Thanks

Eyad107
Aspirant
Aspirant
Case Number: 43004986
Hi, I removed Arlo basestation in HomeKit after issues with connecting to the cameras. I removed the basestation in HomeKit. Now when I go in to Apple HomeKit in Arlo app, it searches and searches but can’t find any devices.
I searched here with multiple similar problems which solved by sending or resetting HomeKit token by Arlo
so I guess I will need that to be done
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Eyad107,

JamesC

Crusader92
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can’t connect base station to HomeKit.  Stuck in connecting accessory 

Crusader92
Aspirant
Aspirant

How do I get a token reset?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Crusader92,

JamesC