Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 21 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
LROWENS
Initiate
Initiate

I know Arlo Ultra is not supported by Smartthings. Is Arlo planning on phasing out or dropping Smartthings support for future new camera models?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s a goal of Arlo’s to make as many cameras compatible with these integrations as we can but we don’t have an announcement to make regarding Arlo Ultra SmartThings compatibility at this time.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s a goal of Arlo’s to make as many cameras compatible with these integrations as we can but we don’t have an announcement to make regarding Arlo Ultra SmartThings compatibility at this time.

JamesC

ArloUser56789
Initiate
Initiate
Same question for Pro 3. Integration is critical and an deeply dissappointed by lack of Smartthings integration- Guess I can't upgrade my pro 2s1
jurbansk
Initiate
Initiate

Is Arlo intending to make the Ultra camera compatible with Samsung's SmartThings hub? I use the hub as my primary smart home integrator. If Ultra will not be compatible it limits the usefulness of the camera to my system. I have 2 Ultra cameras and several Pro2 cameras. I was disappointed when my Ultras were not recognized by my SmartThings Hub. I have plans to expand this system with 4 more wireless cameras. Your Arlo's intent is a major factor in my decision to continue with the Ultras or cut my losses and go with a vendor that supports the Samsung hub.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

LROWENS
Initiate
Initiate

James, can you at least give us an ETA when Ultra will be supported or if there are no intention to support it under Smartthings in the future. Thank You

Wolfewl
Star
Star

How about an update on the intent of Arlo to support ST compatibility for Ultra and Pro 3...?