Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
dsaponaro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok.  So after a couple of reboots of everything it looks as if the camera is now added to and showing up in the Home App.  Only issue is that it doesn’t stream.  Shows up as “No response” in the Home App.  Solution?

6 REPLIES 6
Onavarro89
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue… “not responding”

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi dsaponaro and Onavarro89,

Because the issue is not related with the other thread, I have moved your threads into a new one.

Are you able to live stream your cameras through the Arlo iOS app or on the web client on your computer? 

Onavarro89
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica,

Yes, app works fine.

Just on HomeKit it shows up but “no response”
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If the Arlo app is working well but not on the Home app, you may need to refer to Apple Support Team. You can also try referring to this Apple discussion thread to see if it may resolve your issue: HomeKit accessories not responding - Apple Community

Onavarro89
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removed it from HomeKit and tried to set it up again and it isn’t being discovered… can you please reset my camera to be able to set it up

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Onavarro89,

I've sent a token reset request to your Arlo Baby. Please power cycle your Arlo Baby and wait until it comes back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?