Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
arnoldxt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

i couldn’t add my new base station to HomeKit. “Unable to add accessory” error prompted. Would you please help to reset my base station HomeKit token? Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

arnoldxt
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks

lt works now

auwi
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS 

have the same problem. Can you please reset my token for HomeKit aswell. Tried all the workarounds already. 

Am I able to reset the token by myself?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

auwi,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

yakuza965
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've just found this thread after having an issue with adding my Arlo Base Station to HomeKit. It says it is already added but does not show up in Apple Home. Can you reset my token too please as this seems to have worked for other commenters?

Thanks.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @yakuza965 I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you