Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant
My base is not discoverable when trying to connect to HomeKit.
Can you send me another token reset request to my base station?  Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The fix for this issue has started rolling out. Please update your Arlo mobile app manually from the iOS store to version 3.5.1 and if you're still experiencing the issue, reach out to me in a private message with your e-mail address and I can send your system a HomeKit token reset.

Thank you 

View solution in original post

415 REPLIES 415
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Collin_carter,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Collin_carter
Aspirant
Aspirant

This happens again. Can you send me a reset token again. Thank you

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Collin_carter,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

krelie
Aspirant
Aspirant

HomeKit integration stopped working.  Can you please send a reset token?

Thank you.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

krelie,

JamesC

la3541
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you send a reset token to me as well? No response from homekit.

Joshaston
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi! Can you send a HomeKit reset token to my base station? I lost access to the “home” setup in my HomeKit and had to setup another one. Now I’m not able to see my HomeKit connection , reset it or access it. Thank you!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @la3541

May I ask which base station you would like the token reset for?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Joshaston

Your token for the VMB4000 has been reset.

schreiman
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, can you please send the reset token? I went through support and of course they suggested remove/reset the device, which I foolishly followed despite the hundreds of messages with the same problem, and all the same resolution - you kindly sending out reset tokens... Of course, remove/reset failed. Can you please tell support to stop sending out that recommendation as well?

Joshaston
Aspirant
Aspirant

This 100% solved my problem. Thank you! 

schreiman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please send a reset token... pretty please.

schreiman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, anyone?

jcg34534
Aspirant
Aspirant

Could I please request a reset token as well?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

schreiman, jcg34534

JamesC

Sakerasu
Aspirant
Aspirant

James -- Hello I am stuck on Discovering Device when I try to do HomeKit Integration. Can I have my token reset? That seems to be the easiest way to fix the issue. 

VMB4000r3

Kendallthomas88
Aspirant
Aspirant
Could I please get a token reset as well.. I cannot discover my device.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sakerasu, Kendallthomas88

JamesC

Adam_m_h
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, could I have a token reset as well? Is there a way to perform this myself?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Adam_m_h

Your token has been reset, please reboot your base station and try again.

advmr
Aspirant
Aspirant
I can not connect to HomeKit - can I get a token reset for my base station as well?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @advmr

Your token has been reset, please reboot your base station and try again.

Guilvir
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello,

Can I get a reset token sent to my base station as well please?
I have 2 VMB4000 base stations. How do you distinguish them? Do you need to?

Thank you.
Regards
CallahanT
Aspirant
Aspirant