Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
skous
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello there

It seems I cannot connect my VMB5000r6 to the Apple homekit. Possibly it needs a token reset?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

Ja-de-groot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

I have been having the same issue. HomeKit does not connect. Can you please send a token reset to my base as well? I’ve already logged a ticket many many weeks ago but did not get a response

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ja-de-groot,

JamesC